Sunday, 21 December 2025

Forever


In a world where nothing is built to last, it is important for us to reflect on the gift that God gives to us - it is a LOVE that will last forever. If you don't believe me, please read the words of Ethan, in Psalm 89.

1 I will sing of the Lord’s unfailing love forever!
    Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.
2 Your unfailing love will last forever.
    Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens.

3 The Lord said, “I have made a covenant with David, my chosen servant.
    I have sworn this oath to him:
4 ‘I will establish your descendants as kings forever;
    they will sit on your throne from now until eternity.’
”  - Psalm 89

Thought: Let us be mindful of the precious gifts that last more than one Christmas season.

Living in Grace

D3LM3

No comments: