Wednesday 12 December 2012

12.12.12

I am not that superstitious, but I realize that on a day like today (12th of the 12th month, 2012) there are many people who are. I am not that stressed if the world ends this year, as I don't really have much control over this. However, I do believe that we all need to be aware of our responsibility to make right with God, on a daily basis! Have you done this today? If not, perhaps this should be your first prayer today:

"Lord, help me to realize the selfishness of my ways. Help me to surrender to your mercy and grace. Lead me in your everlasting! May the Light of Christ shine in my spirit this festive season.Amen."

Just out of interest, the 12th verse of the 12th chapter of the 12th book of the Bible is a very plain verse. It reads,  "They purchased the timber and dressed stone for the repair of the temple of the Lord, and met all the other expenses of restoring the temple." (2 Kings 12:12)

May the Lord bless you today,

Living in Grace,
D3LM3


No comments: