Thursday 1 November 2012

Thank you

Since I put out the plea for prayer on Sunday evening, our family has been blessed by the many calls, emails, messages and FB comments. You all have been a gift to us - in the midst of our devastating crisis. Like I said on Sunday, we have no words to describe how we are feeling, but we are just trying to take things 1 hour at a time.

The cremation service will be Thursday afternoon and the celebration of Barry's life will be on Friday at 12 o'clock.

Thanks again for all the prayers and love. We could not go through this time without the knowledge of your support.


“There is not enough time,
And there is no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing …
We are better together.” - Jack Johnson

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: