Thursday 12 July 2018

Limitations

Understanding our own limitations can be a very insightful journey to embark upon. It is not a sign of weakness, but rather a place of recognising where God's power is most profound, because our 'success' has nothing to do with our own efforts.


7-10 Because of the extravagance of those revelations, and so I wouldn’t get a big head, I was given the gift of a handicap to keep me in constant touch with my limitations. Satan’s angel did his best to get me down; what he in fact did was push me to my knees. No danger then of walking around high and mighty! At first I didn’t think of it as a gift, and begged God to remove it. Three times I did that, and then he told me..." - 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

So, let us get in touch with our limitations and instead of allowing these to defeat us, let them move us to our knees.

Be filled with God's grace today.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: