Wednesday 4 April 2018

3 - Prolonging your life

My apologies - I know that I was supposed to be doing a count down to Easter Sunday, but in all the busyness of preparing for the services I ran out of time. So, if you would humour me for these posts, these are the last 3 days of my 40 days "Lent" count down. These few verses from Proverbs 3 have always been meaningful to me and I offer them to you today.
 
"My child, do not forget my teaching,
    but keep my commands in your heart,
for they will prolong your life many years
    and bring you peace and prosperity.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
    bind them around your neck,
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favour and a good name
    in the sight of God and man.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: