Monday 26 February 2018

32 - Evaporating


We had a few millimetres of rain the other day and it was such a wonderful relief to see the ground soak up the beautiful gift. When the rain had passed I noticed that the bird bath had filled up with sparkling water. However, within a few days the water had evaporated  and the bath was bone dry again. It reminded me of these words from Psalm 32.

"My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat." - Psalm 32:4

When we get caught up in busyness of life, ministry and other things, our strength evaporates very quickly. We need to be conscious of this and work out how we can restore the balance and 'fill the tank' with the water of God's grace. So, how are you going to do this today?

Prayer: Lord, when I feel that my strength has gone, please fill my heart with grace so that I can carry on. Amen.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: