Monday 1 January 2018

18

As you begin this new gift that God has given us all, may you be reassured of the presence of God with us at all times. I was reading Psalm 18 and thought that these words would be a great way to start the new year.

"I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
 my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - Psalm 18:1-2

Later on in the same Psalm we see this incredible words of encouragement and promise.

As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him.
31 For who is God besides the Lord?
    And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength
    and keeps my way secure.

May the Spirit of God arm you with whatever strength you need for today and for the year that lies ahead.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: