Monday 4 September 2017

Take a Guess...

Take a guess at the answer to this question.
"Which books in the Bible speak the most about Hope?"
Have you thought of an answer yet?
The answer is: Psalms and Job

Job is a book that records the most suffering and pain of anyone in biblical history, yet there is still a message of Hope that comes through the pages of the book. Don't you find that interesting? We could easily assume that it would be the opposite, but it is not! Job still wants us to understand that there is HOPE in the midst of severe trials and heartache.

Job 13:15 -Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face.

Job 4:6 - Should not your piety be your confidence and your blameless ways your hope?

Psalm 39:7 - “But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: