Monday 22 May 2017

What do you think?

I am leading a series of Bible Studies at our District Synod over the weekend and I have been given this theme - "Igniting Mission - Breaking Barriers." I would love to have some of your thoughts on this topic if you have a minute. Perhaps I could be so forward to ask you to reflect on these questions and if you can give me your opinion I would value your time.

1. What does Mission (being a Witness for Christ) mean to you?
2. How do you think we can 'Ignite' Mission in our local contexts?
3. What are you currently doing in your Church that you feel has "caught alight" and is being effective for the Gospel?
4. How can we break barriers in our communities through our Witness for Christ?

Thanks for helping out. Please reply to the email address (delmelinscott@hotmail.com) or on the actual blog itself. In the meantime think on this quote:



Michael Green – “God’s church exists not for itself but for the benefit of those who are not yet members …and the church which lives for itself will be sure to die by itself.”

Acts 20:24 (Message) - What matters most to me is to finish what God started: the job the Master Jesus gave me of letting everyone I meet know all about this incredibly extravagant generosity of God.

Living in Grace
D3LM3 

No comments: