Wednesday 24 May 2017

Time waits for no person

"You may delay, but time will not!" - Benjamin Franklin

"Time and Tide wait for no man." - Geoffrey Chaucer

It struck me again this morning, that I will never have control of Time in the sense that I can't speed it up or make it slow down. Time is time, and it will wait for no one. However, what I do have control over is how I use the Time given to me and how I direct my diary. This is what I will be held accountable for in the end. If I procrastinate today, then I miss an opportunity to use my time effectively.

Proverbs 4:10-11 (Message) Dear friend, take my advice; it will add years to your life. I’m writing out clear directions to Wisdom Way, I’m drawing a map to Righteous Road. I don’t want you ending up in blind alleys, or wasting time making wrong turns.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: