Sunday 7 May 2017

The most beautiful painting

I have seen a fair number of amazing sunrises of late - there have been some exquisite ones, to say the least. As I went for my early morning run yesterday I think I saw one of the best sunrises I have seen in a long, long time - it was spectacular. As I watched the colours change in the sky, I remembered the words of the old song, Who Paints the Skies?



Who paints the skies into glorious day?
Only the splendour of Jesus.
Who breathes His life into fists of clay?
Only the splendour of Jesus.
Who shapes the valleys and brings the rain?
Only the splendour of Jesus.
Who makes the desert to live again?
Only the splendour of Jesus.
Stuart Townend

Our God paints a beautiful painting for us, everyday of our lives - we just need to take note of what the Artist paints onto the canvas.

Psalm 65: 9 (MSG) - Oh, visit the earth, ask her to join the dance! Deck her out in spring showers, fill the God-River with living water. Paint the wheat fields golden. Creation was made for this!

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: