Tuesday 11 April 2017

Today is going to be a struggle


"Today is going to be a struggle.
The act of rising,
journeying,
conversation,
bustling crowds,
those I work with,
people I meet.
Be my confidence,
my assurance,
the words that I speak.
Be my freedom,
my guidance,
as I walk through these streets. 


Today is going to be a struggle.
Keep my head above water,
my eyes fixed on you."
- John Birch


If this prayer helps you today, then please feel free to pass it onto someone else. I am grateful to John Birch for the prayer. In our struggles let us always remember that we are NEVER alone. Easter should be a reminder to us that even though we face dark times in our lives, the sun (Son) rises again.

1 Kings 8:57 -May the Lord our God be with us as he was with our ancestors; may he never leave us nor forsake us.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: