Friday 17 March 2017

A Prayer from Saint Patrick

In order to get into the spirit of celebrating the life of Patrick of Ireland, I am including a few thoughts and prayers from the great man of God. Enjoy them and may God Bless you.

"I bind unto myself today,
the power of God to hold and lead;
his eye to watch, his might to stay,
his ear to harken to my need;
the wisdom of my God to teach,
his hand to guide, his shield to ward,
the word of God to give me speech,
his heavenly host to be my guard."

"Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty came and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall."


"If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God so as to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me."

"I am certain in my heart that all that I am, I have received from God."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty came and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/saintpatri189990.html

No comments: