Tuesday 14 February 2017

Strange Sight

I saw a strange sight this morning. It caught me a little off guard, but it certainly made me think. As I drove down the street I noticed a man digging around in the garbage, which is not really out of the ordinary, but then I saw him stand up and answer his Cellphone. I was a little taken aback and thought - "this guy is digging in the trash for food, but he has a cellphone!" Wow.

Then, it struck me - why shouldn't he have a phone?! It is obviously important for him to have contact with his family/friends, and a phone is not a luxury item anymore. For some people it is a necessity.

I was then also left thinking about God's Love (on this Valentines Day) - God's love is for all people. No matter whether you are rich or poor, God pours out his love on us. We just need to be willing to receive it.

Psalm 86:5 - You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.

Are you and I willing to accept the LOVE that God offers us?

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: