Monday 6 February 2017

How refreshing


"...I know that it is my fault that this great storm has come upon you.” - Jonah 1:12

It is so refreshing to see Jonah own up to the mistake that he made. How often do we hear people say.... "I am sorry, it was my fault!" - not often enough, I don't think. It is interesting to note that as soon as someone puts their hand up and accepts responsibility for their actions, we can then begin to make things right. 

A lot of energy is wasted in trying to figure out who is at fault for a particular problem. That energy can all be focused on rectifying the mistake, as soon as someone admits their role in the mess up. After all, we all make mistakes - we are just not all keen to own up to the fact!

Next time something goes wrong, let's just say "I am sorry" and then we can move on from there.
What do you think? 

"Love in the real world means saying you're sorry 10 times a day." - Kathie Lee Gifford

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: