Sunday 29 January 2017

Waking up with this thought

Each morning we wake up with either one of the following two thoughts:



What will I reap?         OR
What will I sow?

If will either be, "What can others do for me today?"
OR "What can I do for others? How can I add value to the lives of other people?"

I pray that more and more of us will wake up thinking, planning and trying to 'sow' into the lives of others. Just remember that we may not get instant results, but God has that all in His control.

Hosea 10:12 - Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers his righteousness on you.

  
2 Corinthians 9:6 - Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
 
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: