Monday 19 September 2016

It Changes Everything!

It changes Everything!
You may be wondering what "it" I am speaking about - well, this "it" is LOVE. When we come to a deeper understanding of God's love for us, it is this LOVE that can change everything in our lives. If you don't want to take my word for it, then ask the billions of people who have had their lives changed by the indescribable love of God.

We sang a version of the well known song, 'Love Changes Everything' in our service on Sunday.It was Michael Ball who sang the original (I think) and these were some of those words:

 Love, love changes everything
Hands and faces, earth and sky
Love, love changes everything
How you live and how you die
Love, can make the summer fly
Or a night seem like a lifetime
Yes love, love changes everything
Now I tremble at your name
Nothing in the world will ever be the same.


Jesus' Love changes everything about our lives.

 John 15:9 - “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

 

2 comments:

Henryreynolds464@gmail.com said...

LOVE is really a POWER - FULL word....God truly loves us, we need to love God more...For all his gifts...They are never ending

Delme Linscott said...

I agree with you Henry. Thanks for the comments. God bless. Delme