Thursday 19 May 2016

A Massive Thank you - please read this post.

 “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” - Meister Eckhart


This is my 2000th Blog post and I want to say a massive Thank You to all of you for bothering to read these words of mine. I began writing my first thoughts in 2007 and I have tried to remain faithful to writing something of worth, as often as I can. I am truly humbled that you would take the time to read this posts, but knowing that someone is reading them does keep me accountable.

So, this post is dedicated to all of you. Thanks again and may you encounter the grace of God today and always.

Psalm 7:17 - I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.

“I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.” – Psalm 9:1

Romans 7:25 – “Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!”


Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: