Thursday 17 March 2016

Saint Patrick quotes

Seeing as though today is Saint Patrick's day, I have decided to share a few of his thoughts with us. He was indeed a very charismatic man and he made a huge difference for the Gospel. For one man to have such an inspiring impact upon one country is truly remarkable.



"Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me"

"Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty came and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall"

“May the strength of God pilot us, may the wisdom of God instruct us, may the hand of God protect us, may the word of God direct us. Be always ours this day and for evermore."

His life teaches me that even when we go through difficult times, God can use those situations for his Glory. 

Living in Grace
D3LM3



No comments: