Wednesday 7 October 2015

The REAL Questions

I came across this wonderful quote from Henri Nouwen today - it reflects on what the essential questions in life should be. If you like, they target the REAL questions we should be asking of ourselves, instead of the shallow questions we usually focus on, which are often: "What job do I have?" or "How much money do I have in my accounts?" or "what car do you drive?"

Try these questions as a devotion for today?

"Did I offer peace today?
Did I bring a smile to someone's face?
Did I say words of healing?
Did I let go of my anger and resentment?
Did I forgive?
Did I love?
These are the real questions." - Henri Nouwen

Matthew 21:24 - Jesus replied, “I will also ask you one question. If you answer me, I will tell you by what authority I am doing these things.
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: