What other things are asking for trouble? Perhaps a few of these...
- Pronouncing that you will definitely beat an opponent before the match
- Getting out your car at a Game Reserve
- Driving too fast
- Jumping through a fire
- Eating your food with a double portion of chillies
- Playing sport without having enough liquids
- Turning your eyes away from the Lord and stating that you don't need God
1 Samuel 14:29 - Jonathan said, “My father has made trouble for the country."
May we have enough sense today not to ask for trouble.
Living in Grace