Sunday 6 September 2015

Keep Pedalling

A few of us went mountain biking this afternoon, as we needed to get some final training in before we do the Hill2Hill race on Saturday. There was a moment en route where we needed to pass through a tunnel that had no lights showing us the way. For a few seconds we were all riding 'blind' - all could do was try to keep the bike straight and the pedalling smooth. Thankfully, we soon saw some light and then we knew that we were going to make it through to the other side :)

This brief moment reminded me a lot about our faith experience. There are many moments in our lives where we just have trust God and keep pedalling. We don't see what the end looks like, but we just trust that God will get us through to the other side. In my experience, God MAKES sure that we get through the 'dark tunnels' in our lives and he leads us into His light.

So, if you find yourself living in a dark space at the moment, please just keep pedalling! God hears your hearts cry and he will not let your foot slip.

Psalm 73:2 - "But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone."

Psalm 66:9 - "...he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: