Friday 14 August 2015

God Moments

They don't come planned - they just happen. I am speaking of 'God moments' - times when I am surprised by events that happen or conversations that just take place. I had one of these moments today and it came from the most unlikely source. It was not scheduled in my diary - the meeting was a 'per chance' moment and yet as I walked away, I felt as if the conversation had been planned long before I was ready for it.

Some people may laugh at me, but I firmly see these moments as 'God ordained' and they leave me feeling even more convinced that God is real and ALIVE. As the Psalmist wrote:

Psalm 118:20 - "These gates lead to the presence of the Lord, and the godly enter there."

Luke 20:38 - "He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.’

So I encourage you to look out for moments such as these today - of course you can't plan them, but we can be ready to receive them and to participate in them. Be mindful that the veil between this world and the next is very thin - we are walking on holy ground.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: