Tuesday 16 June 2015

Trip to Israel

Making a trip to Israel has been on my "bucket list" for a long time. Until last month I had resigned myself to only being able to go to the Holy Land when my boys had finished University (somewhere near the 22nd Century), but I may well be going in 2016. A friend of mine has asked if I would consider joining him in leading a tour group in May next year - which is amazing.

If you have also dreamed of walking where Jesus walked, and reading the Bible in 3-D, then perhaps you should consider joining us on this trip. If you are keen and would like more information about the costs, dates and itenary, then please send me an email (delmelinscott@gmail.com) and I will forward the information onto you. You are welcome to pass this information onto anyone who may be interested.

So, pray about it and start saving now :)

God bless you
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: