Wednesday 4 February 2015

Truth will conquer

It is hard to know who to believe anymore. We read of comments made by political and community leaders but there are always some doubts as to the 'truth' in their speeches. The truth seems to be distorted and in the public arena we are left trying to discern the "real" story. I love these words of John Wycliffe:

"I believe that in the end truth will conquer."

I also believe that!
I know that I struggle to understanding the timing of this process but I still believe that the Truth will come out victorious.

How do you feel?

“Truth without love is brutality, and love without truth is hypocrisy.” - Warren W. Wiersbe

1 Corinthians 14:3 (MSG) - "But when you proclaim his truth in everyday speech, you’re letting others in on the truth so that they can grow and be strong and experience his presence with you."

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: