Saturday 6 December 2014

God loves Justice

God loves Justice and God will always be on the side of the oppressed. So, I wonder what our political leaders make of Isaiah's words in chapter 61.



“For I, the Lord, love justice;
    I hate robbery and wrongdoing.
In my faithfulness I will reward my people
    and make an everlasting covenant with them."
- Isaiah 61:8

God doesn't often use the word 'hate', but when it is used we should understand that God is NOT chuffed with what he sees. In my opinion, God will bring all people to account; especially all who are acting unjustly and who steal from the innocent and poor.

Martin Luther King Jnr - "Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals."



God has set a covenant in place and he will never break his part of the deal. We should all make sure that we live our lives with truth, integrity and justice.

Living in Grace
D3LM3



No comments: