Sunday 28 December 2014

Coming Home


"There is no place like home!"
I am sure you have said these words before. I know that whenever we go away for a day or two, we have a great time, but it is good to be home again. There is nothing like sleeping on your own bed!

But, do we really know where "Home" is? Of course I am not speaking about a physical place, but rather a spiritual place. When we rest in the arms of Christ, we can be "at home" even at place on the planet.

As you enter into the last few days of 2014, ask yourself, "Am I in the place I need to be? Do I feel as if I am at home?" If the answer to these questions is perhaps "No" then ask God to show you the plan he has for your life.

Psalm 84:3 - Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, Lord Almighty, my King and my God.

"To an open house in the evening
Home shall all men come,
to an older place than Eden,
To a taller town than Rome;
To the end of the way of the wandering star,
To the things that cannot be, and that are;
To the place where He was homeless,
And all men are at home." - G.K.Chesterton

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: