Tuesday 25 November 2014

What miracle are you praying for?

How do you define a "Miracle?"

I am not even sure there is a satisfactory definition of one? In trying to find a simple definition I came across some complicated quotes and definitions, but I liked the following one the best:

Ron Dunn defines a miracle as "God doing what only God can do!"

The writer of Exodus would seem to agree with this sentiment:

"The Lord replied, “Listen, I am making a covenant with you in the presence of all your people. I will perform miracles that have never been performed anywhere in all the earth or in any nation. And all the people around you will see the power of the Lord—the awesome power I will display for you." - Exodus 34:10

As we enter into the season of Advent let us be reminded that Jesus Christ is able to do miracles. I pray that you would experience the power of God in your life today and that one day you would notice the "miracles" around you.


John 6:2 (MSG) - A huge crowd followed him, attracted by the miracles they had seen him do among the sick. When he got to the other side, he climbed a hill and sat down, surrounded by his disciples.

 If you have testimony of what God has done recently (in your life) please share it with me - I'd love to know.

What miracle are you praying for?

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: