Sunday 4 May 2014

Great timing

One of the Bible sites I use has a verse of the day and when I noticed what today's verse was, I was amazed. This is the same verse that is used during the successful 'Transformation Prayer Days' and it was also used during the 1994 elections.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Being a Christ-follower in a time of political indecision and upheaval is not easy. It is tempting to get onto the 'soap-box' and have an opinion on everything. However, in the end, it is only God who can steer us safely through strife and difficulty. May we heed the call to seek God's face and pray for peaceful elections.

Living in Grace
D3LM3 

No comments: