Wednesday 9 October 2013

God is faster than you think

So, we are busy driving to school when Josh starts to tell me how there is no one faster than a car. I obviously agree with him and say, "that's right boy - cars can go really fast."
His next comment was priceless - He tells me, "actually, dad, God and Jesus are faster than a car!" ( not sure that the Holy Spirit was chuffed to be excluded again:)

Then he adds - "God is even faster than a Bugatti Veyron!"
How could I argue with the logic of a 5 year old? You have got to love the minds of kids.

So, as you go about your business today remember this key bit of information - Our God is fast! Even a really expensive sports car doesn't even stand a chance against our God.

Eric Liddell: I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast. And when I run I feel His pleasure.

Living in grace
D3LM3

No comments: