Wednesday 29 May 2013

Psalm 54

A way of reflecting on Scripture is to pray before you read a passage and to then ask the Spirit to highlight something for you. This may be a verse, word or phrase in the actual passage. This is not an exact science, but is a way of expecting God to speak to us through the passage. Why don't we give this a try today? Read this Psalm and see what God may be saying to you today.

"Save me, O God, by your name; vindicate me by your might. Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth. Arrogant foes are attacking me; ruthless people are trying to kill me— people without regard for God. Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me. Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness destroy them. I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, Lord, for it is good. You have delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes." - (Psalm 54:1-7 NIV)

I would to know what the Spirit is whispering to you - drop me a note and let me know.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: