Saturday 11 May 2013

Predictive Text

Our phones are really smart nowadays! They can even predict what I want to say, so when I begin to write a message, the phone offers suggestions to me. The trouble with 'predictive text' is that sometimes the phone gets it badly wrong. Like the other day I was trying to type 'Spirit', but after 4 letters the phone offered me "SPUR" instead. On the surface this is not that bad, but it could change the entire meaning of my message.

"May God bless you with his SPUR today!" - ouch, that doesn't sound so cool?! (So here is a heads up - double check your messages before you send then otherwise you may send the wrong message.)

When God sends us messages, he doesn't use predictive text - God knows exactly what he wants to say and He has said it clearly and simple in His word. All we need to do is read it!

"It is clear to us, friends, that God not only loves you very much but also has put his hand on you for something special." - 1 Thessalonians 1:3-4 (the Message)

Be blessed today.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: