Sunday 13 January 2013

Thanks

We don't say THANK YOU enough these days! A lot is expected of us, but seldom do we get a genuine thanks for the effort or time we put into something. So here is me saying....

THANK YOU.

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog.
Thank you for bothering to reflect on my ramblings.
Thanks for even forwarding the good posts onto other people.
Thank you for allowing God the space to work in your life.

Please accept my genuine Thanks!
If I could sit down with you all individually and have a cup of coffee I would, but this is the best I can do, for now.

"If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart


Why don't you say THANKS to someone today? Go on, I dare you.

God bless you,

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: