Tuesday 9 October 2012

Finish strong

As we enter the final quarter of 2012 many people are feeling exhausted and shaken. If this year were compared with a game of basketball, we may even feel like we are losing by a long way. However we mustn't forget that games are won or lost in this final quarter. This year is not over yet - we still have the chance to make something worthwhile happen. God is still with us and God wants us to run the race to the end.

Don't give up my friends - Lift your eyes to the Lord and ask Him to give you the strength to run with endurance (Hebrews 12:2-3).

“Regardless of what came before or of what has yet to come, what matters most right now is how I choose to respond to the challenge before me. Will I lie down or will I fight? The choice is mine and I choose to finish strong.” ~ Dan Green

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: