Thursday, 27 September 2012

Divine Perspective

I was reminded again yesterday that we have so many blessings, yet we often feel as if we are 'disadvantaged.' If we own a car, own a home, have some food to eat, have an education, own a computer, TV and cellphone, have access to running water and electricity (etc) - we are probably living in the top 2% of the world's population. We are wealthy in comparison with the other 98% of planet earth - that is hectic, hey?

Is it perhaps time to change our perspective?
Let's not look at what we don't have, but rather be grateful for what we do have.

"If you were to spend a month feeding on the precious promises of God, you would not be going about with your heads hanging down like bulrushes, complaining how poor you are; but you would lift up your heads with confidence, and proclaim the riches of His grace because you could not help it." - D.L.Moody

May God bless you
Living in Grace

No comments: