Thursday 31 May 2012

Reflection

As I reflect on how God works in our lives, I am still left dumbfounded. God works in ways we least expect and He surprises us with moments of incredible grace. Sadly, we miss many of these gifts because we are too focused on what God is NOT giving us, rather than on what He is.

Remember that God only wants what is best for us - so He will give us what we need and not what we always want.

As I am moving towards the 1000th blog post I want to ask a favour of you. Please could you think back over the posts you have read and then share with me the ONE post that has meant something to you or has been relevant for your situation. Please, I would love to hear your story. If you can't reply on this blog, please email it to delmelinscott@hotmail.com

Many thanks
Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: