Monday 7 May 2012

I am willing

What strikes me as sad is the question the man with leprosy asked Jesus - "If you are willing, you can make me clean" (Mark 1:40). The reason I say this question makes me sad is that it reveals how hopeless this man felt. No one had a cured for him. No one touched him. Not even religion could help him. He had probably asked for help so many times, but found people unwilling to help him.

A large number of people believe that God is unwilling to help them in their times of need or that perhaps God has even caused their pain. This is no true at all. Jesus reply gives us an insight into the heart of God:

"I AM WILLING!" Jesus said.

He is willing to walk alongside you in your pain.
He is willing to console us in our grief.
He is willing to offer us hope and direction.
JESUS is willing.

Pray believing that Jesus is willing to meet your needs.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

No comments: