Wednesday 16 February 2011

Wow moments


Every now and again we have 'wow' moments. These can range from things of nature (sunsets or storms), to words that inspire us, to experiences that change us or even when we suddenly comprehend some incredible truth.

I had a wow moment a few months ago when Trevor Hudson shared with a few ministers a concept called the Cycle of Grace. It is a simple concept, but it is deeply profound. It changed the way I viewed myself and ministry. I am going to be sharing about this on Sunday at our services - I pray it will change lives - it is that powerful! (If you aren't at Wesley and would like to know more, let me know and I can forward you the link).

Look out for a 'wow' moment today. They come when we least expect them, but they are totally worth it!

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: