Sunday 13 February 2011

Lessons from life


Kim and I have been married for 12 years today and I admit that she does need a medal for putting up with me. I am not an expert in relationships (you will have to ask those who have been married for 40 or 50 years), but these are few handy tips I have learnt along the way. I think these apply to most relationships or friendships, not just romantic relationships.

1. All relationships require a decision to 'love' regardless of how one feels on a particular day.
2. All relationships are inspired by the ability to say "I am sorry!"
3. All relationships work best when seasoned with grace.
4. All relationships should bring out the best in all people involved.
5. All relationships require work.
6. All relationships depend on trust and mutual respect.
7. All relationships need God in them.

What are your thoughts?

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

2 comments:

Wine From The Hill said...

Congrats bawo. And you couldnt have said a truer word. God blessed you with a darling of a wife. Thanks for the timeous reminder.

Delme Linscott said...

Pleasure my father.
When are you going to blog again.
Come on now....
Delme