Wednesday 27 October 2010

Holiness


Holy ground is dangerous territory - just ask Moses. Sometimes I feel that we need to recapture the truth of living on Holy Ground. If God is as near as we proclaim He is then we are permanently on Holy Ground. How does this Holy place transform us?

Eugene Peterson writes:
"Holiness is the furnace that transforms the men and women who get too close to it. Holy, Holy, Holy, is not a Christian needlepoint - it is the banner of a revolution, the revolution."

May we get so near to the furnace of 'Holy Ground' that we are forever transformed.

Living in Grace
D3LM3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm admiring the webmaster, nice job on the design. Looks like your site can handle heavy traffic.
Let us rejoice if this post actually makes it by the forum admins. There's really no harm here. I'm just drunk :)
How do I make my blog appear in search engines? I had it for a year, and no one comes to visit.
I'm a little bit eccentric, and sometimes my comments get removed. I just want to add some spark.

I had a life once... now I have a computer and a modem.