Monday 20 September 2010

I dreamt of Silkworms


What does it mean when you dream of Silkworms? Do any of you know? This time last year I wrote a post about our struggles with silkworms, but since then we have gained much wisdom. When all of the moths had died off we put the boxes away for a while and then, very subtly, the boxes and boxes of 'eggs' went to silkworm heaven (it was miraculous, I tell you!)

Anyway, the other day one of the kids asked where the boxes where and we were cornered. After gently explaining the truth to the kids we thought all was good, but over the weekend I noticed that the leaves of the Mulberry tree where starting to show. I felt guilty. I suppose that is why I dreamt of Silkworms. I guess I will have to 'grin and bear' it if the boys bring home some worms this year, but please don't be the ones to give them the worms - I beg you:)

Here is some insight on dreams...

“Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.” - Marsha Norman

Job 4:13 - "Amid disquieting dreams in the night, when deep sleep falls on men..."

May God grant you dreams to inspire you and to change the world.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: