Friday 16 July 2010

Lausanne Movement


Working together to spread the Good News! Is this something that actually happens in your experience? Do we see Churches working together to share the Gospel? Sadly, we don't see it enough. BUT things are looking up. The Lausanne Movement is a worldwide movement that mobilizes Christian leaders to collaborate for world evangelization. This is an incredible movement and one which we pray will have a profound impact on the world.

Lausanne usually only meets once a decade, because of the shear size of the gathering, and what's even more impressive is that they are meeting in Cape Town from the 16-25 October 2010. In Christian circles this is even bigger than the World Cup Soccer so please listen out for Lausanne.

John 17:22-23 - "I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one. I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."

If you want to know more about Lausanne click here for a 3 minute video clip.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: