Thursday 27 May 2010

Google Maps


I am leading a workshop in Pinetown on Saturday and I needed to find directions how to get there. So, where did I start? Yes, I started with Google Maps (when I am big, I will get a GPS)! Where would we be without this application? It is awesome.

The other day I was looking for some spiritual direction and I couldn't get the help I needed from Google Maps, so where did I turn? Yes, I asked the Holy Spirit to lead me to the right answer in the Bible. How awesome is that? It's even better than Google.

The next time you need to know where to go or what decisions to take, turn to the Holy Spirit and Scripture. They will lead you to the right place.

Genesis 24:49 - "Now if you will show kindness and faithfulness to my master, tell me; and if not, tell me, so I may know which way to turn."

Psalm 25:4 - "Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths..."

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: