Tuesday 2 February 2010

My answers


Two days ago I asked you the 3 questions,
What makes you laugh?
What makes you angry?
What makes you weep?


I realised that I didn't actually answer these for myself and a few of you have been asking for my answers - so, here goes:

1. I laugh with my family, during movies, with my friends.
2. I get angry with injustice, incompetence, hypocrisy, when innocent people suffer and I often get angry with myself.
3. I weep when I see people hurting, when people refuse to embrace God and when the Church forgets our Mission.

That's what I can think of for now.
My biggest challenge is still found in the words of the song Hosanna, by Hillsong.

"Break my heart for what breaks yours,
Everything I am for your Kingdom's cause..."


Living in Grace,
D3LM3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Delme Linscott said...

Pleasure - blessings,
Delme