Monday 11 January 2010

Why I don't like to make decisions on Mondays!


My secret is exposed - I don't like to make decisions on Mondays!
And here is the simple reason why...

On Mondays I usually feel spiritually, emotionally and physically exhausted. Leading services on Sundays may not seem that draining, but it is hard to explain how one truly feels at the end of the day.

So, in order not to make a really dumb decision, I choose to ride out the Monday blues and then try and make rational decisions later on in the week. Weird, I know, but that's me!

Matthew 11:28 - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Do you have a bad 'decision' day?

Rest in God's Grace,
D3LM3

Thanks to www.remainsofthedesi.files.wordpress.com for the photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.