Sunday 24 January 2010

Time for a service


All cars need to have regular services in order for them to function effectively. If we don't take them for these services then they will start to perform below their optimum.

The same applies in our spiritual lives. We need to discern the signs of our own spiritual well-being and if we are needing a little fine-tuning, then it is best to do this soon. This is what I will be doing on Monday and Tuesday. I will be going for a spiritual check-up. It is the right time. Two days of spiritual restoration is in order - it is time to clear my diary and to spend time with Jesus.

Exodus 33:14 - The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28 - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

How is your spiritual engine going?

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

2 comments:

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Enjoy and be blessed!

Delme Linscott said...

Thanks Jenny - hope your week goes well.