Thursday 14 January 2010

Help


Thank you for your support and for allowing my thoughts to invade your inbox.

Can I ask you to help by passing these posts on to anyone who may need some daily inspiration in their Christian faith. If it is possible, ask your friends or family to sign up themselves (or do it for them) by going to www.delmelinscott.blogspot.com
In this way we can keep a record of all who receive them. Thanks :)

Despite an increasing hunger amongst people to read the Bible, I have also noticed a rising frustration at trying to understand what it means. While I don't have all the answers (by a long shot), I started this blog to try and help us reflect on the Bible in our daily lives. The blog is meant to connect our experiences (and questions) with the Scriptures.

Thanks again for the comments and interaction. It is a pleasure to be on the journey with you.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3
help photo

No comments: