Thursday 31 December 2009

New Beginnings


What difference can 1 day make?
Ask millions of people this same question tomorrow and you may get an answer!
It is intriguing to see how many of us believe that the change over of years, brings a dynamic change in our lives. I will NOT be making new year's resolutions this year, but I hope to continue a few committed promises that I have already made before God.

As we stand on the brink of another new year, we all feel an overwhelming sense of hope - hope that 2010 will be better;
hope that the things I didn't do in 2009, may get done in 2010;
hope that relationships will deepen and that some will be restored;
hope that 'new' means better!

In Christ, there is always hope and there is always 'New'...

Psalm 144:9 - I will sing a new song to you, O God.

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

May God be with you in 2010.
Seek to 'Live in Grace' - that's my desire.

D3LM3

No comments: