Monday 14 December 2009

My boy turns 7


Declan turned 7 today. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. When he had just arrived on 'planet earth', many people said that we should savour every moment of his life, as before we realise it, he would have left home. To be honest, I didn't quite understand what they meant, but today I am slowly getting it!
In the blink of an eye, 7 years have passed by. He has grown from a tiny baby into a young boy and will soon be an independent young man.

My commitment is to enjoy every moment with him (and my other kids) and to realise how blessed I am. I will continue to pray the Aaronic blessing, from Numbers 6, over them daily. God will be a much better Father to them, than I could ever be, but I will continue to enjoy my privilege of 'fatherhood.'

May you enjoy every moment with your loved ones.

Living in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: