Friday 20 November 2009

End of week inspiration


This week has been looooooooong! Maybe it has been the weather or perhaps it has been the many things I have had to deal with, but I am grateful for a free evening tonight. I think the end of the year syndrome is hitting me early this year, but I am grateful for the comfort of God's strength.

Here are some quotes to start your weekend:

“Grace is available for each of us every day - our spiritual daily bread - but we've got to remember to ask for it with a grateful heart and not worry about whether there will be enough for tomorrow.” - Sarah Ban Breathnach

“Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” - John Updike

"Beauty and grace command the world” - Park Benjamin

Live today in Grace,
D3LM3

No comments: